Make: Easter Egg Place Holders
Message from Maggie:
Its been a busy week but i’ve got lots of new posts in store for you! Before I turn to those, here is one final Easter project to add to your to do list next year. Instead of the monogram ombre eggs I did last year, I came up with this cute idea for a more natural place setting and tablescape.
What you need:
- Eggs (save the egg carton they come in!)
- Mini stamp kit
- Ink pad
- Greenery (I used trimmings from the boxwood Mr. Magpie trimmed that day!)
- Hard boil an egg for each person who will be attending your Easter dinner and let cool completely.
- Cut the egg carton into individual egg containers.
- Gently stamp names or monograms onto cooled eggs.
- Place greenery in egg cartons.
- Place monogram egged on top.